Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
FunOfIt
Tue Jul 19 2016, 11:46AM
One of my favorite places to kayak (and paddleboard) is to Sharkstooth and Keg Islands in the mouth of the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, NC. There are always plenty of sharksteeth to be found. Also, the river in the area between the landing and the islands is only a foot deep at low tide (I included a picture of my Navionics chart so you can see the depth), making it a great place to take kids and first time kayakers! If you live or visit the Wilmington area you should definitely check out these two little islands. Super fun!

KC Kevin
Fri Jul 29 2016, 09:54AM

Wow, what a collection you've acquired! nice
FunOfIt
Fri Jul 29 2016, 01:44PM
KC Kevin wrote ...

Wow, what a collection you've acquired! nice

Thanks! I met a guy yesterday who found a very nice HUGE one in the same place I was looking. Kicking myself for not taking a pic of it!
KC Scarlett
Thu Aug 25 2016, 04:39PM

That is so cool! What a fun collection!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design