Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
pgarf
Tue Aug 02 2016, 12:51PM
Hello! I'm Paul. My wife, Kay and I just bought our first "starter" Kayaks in our mid-60s after trying it out with friends. Just a couple of 8' Lifetime Daylite SOTs. We're close to the Saint Johns River and easy day trips to slow water rivers, runs, lakes and springs around our beautiful state.
Birthday is March 26.
Don't remember the rest of the "general format" stuff, but looking forward to learning much here as we paddle off into retirement.
Thanks!!
KC Scarlett
Thu Aug 25 2016, 04:13PM

Welcome to KC!!!
From Chicago.

Love that you guys picked up kayaking and are enjoying it! Hope that the site can help you guys out a lot!
pgarf
Thu Aug 25 2016, 09:32PM
Thanks! We've started a blog to track our adventures and progress [Click Here]
KC Kevin
Wed Sep 07 2016, 06:00PM

Hi Paul! Welcome to KC!!!!
FunOfIt
Wed Dec 21 2016, 05:18PM
Welcome! Enjoy the ride!
Bob
Wed Jan 04 2017, 01:00AM
Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks. Retirement has some good points, like having enough time to kayak. My river time gets side tracked by my wifes horse riding. She rides multiple days a week in warmer weather. Enjoy!

Bob

[ Edited Wed Jan 04 2017, 01:02AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design