Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Kayak Crazy | Kayak Forum, News, Reviews, Locations, and more! :: Forums :: Kayaking General :: Kayak Classifieds

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
FS: Unique Custom Wood Kayak Paddles
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
jmhockey23
Fri Aug 05 2016, 01:55PM
Hopefully forum admins are okay with this post. My friend and I have been making custom canoe and kayak paddles over the past several months. We're a pretty small operation and do this in our free time. We're trying to reach people that might appreciate our work. Check out more of our designs at our website. We also do custom orders. Thanks for looking!

[Click Here]

[ Edited Fri Aug 05 2016, 01:56PM ]
KC Kevin
Mon Aug 08 2016, 02:11PM

Normally no, but these are so badass I'll allow it.

Nice work!
KC Scarlett
Thu Aug 25 2016, 04:09PM

Very nice looking paddles! Excellent craftsmanship!!
Bob
Mon Sep 05 2016, 05:33PM
They are very nice looking. I have been to the Winnebago Paddles web site for a look before. You two do some great work. The canoes you built look pretty good also.
Justin and Kevin do not build a great number of paddles, but the small number they do build are works of art. Check out the web site.

Bob

[ Edited Mon Sep 05 2016, 05:42PM ]
jmhockey23
Mon Sep 05 2016, 05:51PM
Thanks everyone! Bob, we do make canoe paddles. We actually started with canoe and just recently expanded into kayak paddles. Check out our site to see more, but here are some pics of recent stuff we've been making! www.winnebagopaddles.com

KC Kevin
Tue Sep 06 2016, 10:40PM

Do you guys make Greenland paddles too?
jmhockey23
Wed Sep 07 2016, 08:29AM
We haven't made any yet, but we might be up for making some if someone was interested.
KC Kevin
Wed Sep 07 2016, 05:41PM

Make us a Kayak Crazy one for the wall?

Kidding, but I think there would be some serious interest in them. I am currently tight on cash, so I can't be your first trial, but I hope to see your company find a demand for them and have another niche.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design