Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Kayak Crazy | Kayak Forum, News, Reviews, Locations, and more! :: Forums :: Forum News and Rules :: New? Introduce Yourself!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
New member from northern Michigan
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
pointer80
Mon Sep 12 2016, 05:56PM
Hello everyone, I am a new member from the northern half of the lower peninsula of Michigan. My wife and I currently own a pair of perception prodigy 10 ft. kayaks and I eventually would like to get into more of a touring kayak. We mostly float local rivers but are starting to get into lake kayaking also. Thanks for letting me be part of this community.
KC Kevin
Mon Sep 12 2016, 08:55PM

Welcome to KC, From Chicago!!!
Paddler
Thu Sep 15 2016, 08:13AM
Greetings from the tip of the mitt. We sure are lucky to have such beautiful, clean, clear water to play in.

Here's a link to some excellent safety information about paddling in and around our Great Lakes. Lots of knowledge shared there by experienced ACA certified kayak instructors: [Click Here]
Bob
Wed Jan 04 2017, 01:05AM
Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks. The wife and I have Perceptions as well. We have a pair of Tribe 9.5's and a second pair of Tribe 11.5's. For what we do, they are as good as it gets.

Bob

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design