Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
davidlittle
Thu Apr 20 2017, 10:31AM
Hello,
My name is David and my wife and I are in our first year of kayaking. We've lived in Texas for ten years but we still claim Oregon as our home. We will never be extreme kayakers but so far we've paddled on 4 different rivers with Class I & II rapids and been on several flat water trips. I can honestly say that we are absolutely hooked on kayaking! We're already in the market for two new boats. We started out at the low end with two Sun Dolphin Aruba 10's and are now in the market for the Dagger Axis 10.5's. We would appreciate any advice or input you all have. Glad to be part of Kayak Crazy!!
Bob
Tue Apr 25 2017, 01:49AM
Welcome Aboard.
Wilma and I are not into Extreme either. We get into a little Mild White Water now and again. We just enjoy a nice quiet day on the river. We normally go on week days to pretty much have the river to our selves.
We started out with a couple Asend D10 set ins to start with. We then moved up to a pair of Perception Tribe 9.5's, and a little later we moved to the longer Perception Tribe 11.5's. We went shorter to start with so the wife could haul her kayak to horse camp with all her other gear. The 11.5's see a lot more use when we are on the river just floating. I have seen some other brands of kayaks I like, but they are very close to the 11.5 Tribe. For what we do, I like the Tribes very much.

Bob

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design