Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
d-old-man
Fri Jul 07 2017, 10:03AM
joined this forum the other day but did not have time 2 introduce myself til now,, my son bought a new fishing kayak about 6 weeks ago and as soon as I saw it I went crazy and had 2 have one for myself, I have never sat in a kayak in my life but I did do some canoeing way back in the day when I was a young man, but that was 40 years ago as I am 58 years old now, so I sat out 2 get me a fishing kayak, my son bought a old-town predator 13, I did not want to pay as much 4 mine cuz I'm retired now and living on a fixed income so I bought a vibe sea ghost 130, side by side they look about the same but mine was a bit cheeper cuz mine is made in china, anyway I love it and I'm hooked on kayaking,, ben fishing a lot in mine since I got it and even went on a river float trip the other day , its good exersize and I might buy another yak someday just 4 the float trips, I really like the looks of the old town loon, there may be one of them in my future sometime,, hello everybody and happy yaking..
d-old-man
Mon Jul 10 2017, 09:38PM
a buy the way thanks 4 the warm welcome everybody, looks like I joined a dead website, I'm the only one that's ben on here for 2 weeks, first time I ever seen a talk forum with nobody ever on it,, guess il just play around on here by myself the rest of my life, I always did like talking 2 myself so I guess il just reply 2 my own topics...
KC Kevin
Sat Jul 15 2017, 09:36PM

It's been a little quiet around here!

Welcome to KC.
d-old-man
Sun Jul 16 2017, 09:55PM
yep you would think this time of year this site would b hoppin I guess every body I s out yakin and don't have time 2 be on the forums

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design