Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Kayak Crazy | Kayak Forum, News, Reviews, Locations, and more! :: Forums :: Kayaking General :: Kayak Classifieds

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Epic Endurance 18 For Sale - New England
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
CarlNH
Wed Aug 09 2017, 11:22AM
This 2004 Epic Endurance 18 is in excellent cosmetic and functional condition having spent the past 8 years or so on a rack in my garage. Other than a few ocean races, it has been used in fresh water. If you are not familiar with the Endurance 18, check it out on Google. It was the predecessor to the Epic 18X, one of the fastest performance/touring kayaks available. Unlike the 18X which is made in China, the Endurance 18 was manufactured in South Africa.

The Endurance is 18 feet long and 21.5 inches wide, weighing 47 pounds. It is constructed of a honeycomb foam-core fiberglass with carbon fiber added to the inside bottom of the hull for additional rigidity. It has the SeaLine Smart Track rudder system which combines fixed foot pegs with movable rudder pedals. This allows you use a rudder without giving up rigid foot braces, essential for solid bracing in a performance kayak. The original SeaLine tracks were plastic and I had trouble with them. So, I replaced them with Kajaksport pedals which I found to be easier to use and adjust as well as more comfortable to use. However, SeaLine sent me a brand new set of improved aluminum tracks and pedals which are still in the box and included in this sale.

The price for the boat is $995 and it is located in Raymond, NH. If you are thinking of getting into racing, this is a great budget-friendly way to do so. I used it primarily as a workout/training boat at which is also excels. People also use it for touring as it is light, has plenty of dry storage and handles conditions well.

Click this link for more photos
More Photos

Demos can be arranged.

Please email with any questions or to set up a time to take a look. Thanks!!

[ Edited Wed Aug 09 2017, 11:28AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design