Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
ladytaz
Sun Nov 19 2017, 07:45AM
Has anyone heard of any upcoming good Black Friday Deals on Kayaks? I need a lighter kayak. I have a very nice little used Point65 XO13 but its just to heavy. I'm looking at Eddyline and Hurricane. I found a Hurricane Santee 126 sport for $934 but hoping for a Black Friday sale. I know these companies don't put stuff on sale much but does anyone know if they have in the past during this time?
Thanks
Paddler
Tue Nov 21 2017, 03:30PM
The manufacturers don't sell direct; their regional reps place the kayaks with dealers and it's the dealers who decide what discounts (if any) will be offered. I purchased both my Eddylines from a local outfitter who offered a healthy discount, once at the end of the season and another last August when they were placing their 2017 order for kayaks to be built over the winter. Maybe your best bet is to ask outfitters in your area who carry Hurricane and/or Eddyline if they will give you a discount. All they can say is no.
ladytaz
Wed Nov 22 2017, 10:59AM
Paddler wrote ...

The manufacturers don't sell direct; their regional reps place the kayaks with dealers and it's the dealers who decide what discounts (if any) will be offered. I purchased both my Eddylines from a local outfitter who offered a healthy discount, once at the end of the season and another last August when they were placing their 2017 order for kayaks to be built over the winter. Maybe your best bet is to ask outfitters in your area who carry Hurricane and/or Eddyline if they will give you a discount. All they can say is no.

TY, I have found a deal!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design