Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Kayak Crazy | Kayak Forum, News, Reviews, Locations, and more! :: Forums :: Kayaking General :: Gallery

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Crazy Items/Things You've Discovered While kayaking
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
KC Kevin
Fri Dec 02 2011, 08:47AM

On our facebook page we got huge results with asking this question; but now I want to see pictures! Lets see who has the craziest pictures of things found.

Below is tree roots that have totally consumed parking blocks and bricks.

The extremely good looking built guy is not me... I look better taking the pictures...

POST PICTURES!

[ Edited Fri Dec 02 2011, 09:40AM ]
Grunt
Sun Dec 04 2011, 06:34PM

Have not got pics but I once paddled past a household door as it floated past.
erinfroglady
Mon Dec 12 2011, 08:33PM
Heard some Austrians making wild screaming whoopee in their tent on shore!!!! Had to go to shore in a massive hail storm and ended up hiding under a tree trying not to listen. lol
KC Kevin
Mon Dec 12 2011, 08:33PM

grmas1 wrote ...

We had some pretty bad flooding here once, A telephone pole came down river at us... Very... odd... And actually a little bit scary trying to get out of it's path. It was slow moving, but I didn't want to be pinned there!
Dan_vs_Wild
Wed Dec 28 2011, 09:54AM
Kilo_Kev wrote ...

grmas1 wrote ...

We had some pretty bad flooding here once, A telephone pole came down river at us... Very... odd... And actually a little bit scary trying to get out of it's path. It was slow moving, but I didn't want to be pinned there!

I like going when the water is up and the river is close or at flood stage. means fast water and less work But ive seen everything from refrigerators to whole trees (full grown green canopy and all) floating down the river. thats a crazy sight.
Dan_vs_Wild
Wed Dec 28 2011, 09:56AM
I found a goose decoy once on an early january paddle

ive found all kinds of random shit... let me see what kind of old pics Ican dig up

[ Edited Wed Dec 28 2011, 09:57AM ]
Dan_vs_Wild
Wed Dec 28 2011, 10:00AM
this sweet joe dirt Skullet
[Click Here]

Mod Adrian
Wed Dec 28 2011, 10:23AM

HAHAHA epic. ^^

[ Edited Wed Dec 28 2011, 10:23AM ]
Jared James
Wed Dec 28 2011, 11:40AM

haha i had a fish jump in my boat once after i spooked it. Outside of that, nothing too crazy.
Dan_vs_Wild
Tue Jan 03 2012, 03:07PM
Kilo_Kev wrote ...

On our facebook page we got huge results with asking this question; but now I want to see pictures! Lets see who has the craziest pictures of things found.

POST PICTURES!

what is that? looks like regular trash to me?
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design