Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Kayak Crazy | Kayak Forum, News, Reviews, Locations, and more! :: Forums :: Kayaking General :: Gallery

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Crazy Items/Things You've Discovered While kayaking
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
Justice
Thu May 05 2016, 06:36AM
Haven't really found anything special, broken lawn chairs, old fishing gear, usually signs of stupid people in the area leaving trash behind. I did find this one day and where I live, although we know they're out there, hardly ever see bear.

borrowedtime
Sat Jan 07 2017, 11:56AM
went on a river trip in south east South Dakota with my brother in summer 2015, i found a small metal hunting tree stand in a log jam still strapped to the piece of tree it had been mounted on
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design