Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
KC Kevin
Fri Jul 22 2011, 08:31AM

That's actually a good question. I left my seat installed and put the seat right over it. Extra padding never hurts.
Grunt
Fri Sep 09 2011, 11:59PM

Another good option that is available online from New Zealand is Bumfortable

[Click Here]

I have one in my Horizon Flyer, I sat in it for 14 hours in last years Hawkesbury classic.
KC Kevin
Sat Sep 10 2011, 12:26AM

That's really interesting. Great post grmas1
Hobie Bob
Sat Sep 10 2011, 01:03PM
Not sure I'd pay $145, but these custom foam seats look comfy and supportive.

[Click Here]
Grunt
Sat Sep 10 2011, 04:35PM

Bumfortables are around the same price, $AU 145.
Dan_vs_Wild
Mon Jan 09 2012, 12:24PM
I use a thermarest type pad used for camping, and just trim it down to seat size.

Walmart sells bed mats like thermarest (closed cell foam) in the camping section for under $10... and since its 6' long ive made several cushions (a new one when I lose it or wear it out) and still have half the pad left for more.

Cheaper and just as effective as paying for name brand seat pads
OlorinGrayhame
Fri Dec 28 2012, 05:31PM
Can anyone tell me how to attach a seat like KC Kevin talks about to the Fusion 124?
kmarnob
Thu Feb 01 2018, 12:33PM
Kayak seat is very important and whenever you buy a Kayak seat, check it whether it's helpful for your back. Otherwise, you will suffer from back pain what I have been.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design