Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Kayak Crazy | Kayak Forum, News, Reviews, Locations, and more! :: Forums :: Kayaking General :: Gallery

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Post a picture of your kayak.
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
KC Kevin
Sat Jul 23 2011, 02:40PM

If I didn't build this site I would have afforded a much nicer kayak, but for now I've got to make due.

Future Beach Fusion 124 loaded up for a weekend trip.

Update:

Finally..
[/link]

[ Edited Thu Sep 20 2012, 08:28AM ]
Mod Adrian
Wed Jul 27 2011, 05:27PM

First kayak
potomac 100 Es [Girlfriends kayak now]

My new kayak, just got it today!

Emotion "Glide" Sitting on boones blue paddle crib kayak rack!

Will buy a touring kayak in the future, but at 9.7FT this kayak is tiny room friendly. also at 340 w/ free shipping...not bad at all.. ;] spray skirt is in the mail on it's way to my house.

Note: I took this picture with the crappiest camera i had and not my nikon...don't let it fool you, i take awesome pictures...:P

LazyBanana
Wed Jul 27 2011, 08:01PM

I knew I was forgetting something on the water today. I'll get a good one up soon
Hobie Bob
Fri Jul 29 2011, 10:20PM
The current fleet. From top to bottom: Hobie Mirage Adventure, Perception Pirouette, Old Town Voyager.

I've also owned a Prijon Kodiak, Current Designs Storm and Dagger Magellan. If anybody would like an honest opinion on any of these, shoot me an E-mail.

[ Edited Sat Jul 30 2011, 07:10AM ]
Tippy
Mon Aug 01 2011, 08:24PM
heres my new yak

[ Edited Mon Aug 01 2011, 08:28PM ]
gojeepin2
Sat Aug 20 2011, 11:52PM

[ Edited Sun Aug 21 2011, 01:35AM ]
Vickz
Sat Oct 15 2011, 12:42PM
I WOULD LOVE TO WIN A KRAZY KAYAK SHIRT!

Skompy
Sat Oct 15 2011, 02:47PM
Loaded up and ready to go!!!!

dianesyracuse
Sat Oct 15 2011, 04:04PM
So sad to see kayaks put away for the season, but i love a garage full of toys, from all seasons!

monstor
Sat Oct 15 2011, 11:06PM
My first boat - Prijon Touryak, ready to play on the lake.

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design