Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
KC Kevin
Sat Nov 10 2012, 10:00PM

Post your photo's of you kayaking in front of famous, historical, and monumental Landmarks here!

My goal is to get every location visible from water covered by our members!

[ Edited Sat Nov 10 2012, 10:14PM ]
casle
Sat Nov 10 2012, 10:22PM
Multnomah Falls from the Columbia River. Does that count as a monument?

KC Kevin
Sat Nov 10 2012, 10:24PM

Absolutely! Thanks for sharing! Great photo. Now where's the one of you kayaking down it?
narnia33
Sun Nov 11 2012, 08:14AM
Fort Pulaski - picture taken from the top of Cockspur Lighthouse. Cockspur Lighthouse, just outside of Tybee GA

Alana
Mon Nov 12 2012, 03:17PM
Pentagon. Washington D.C.

Jared James
Mon Nov 12 2012, 04:58PM

Alana wrote ...

Pentagon. Washington D.C.

Very cool... for some reason I would have assumed you wouldn't be able to paddle right up to the pentagon like that.
AshBash
Mon Nov 12 2012, 06:16PM
Beautiful paddle! im sure that view from the water was breathtaking
Sir_Flips_Alot
Tue Nov 13 2012, 09:57AM

Lx3g01 wrote ...

Very cool... for some reason I would have assumed you wouldn't be able to paddle right up to the pentagon like that.

Something tells me the buoy off his port bow is the "cross and be shot" line.
Truik
Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:24PM

I'm pretty certain they knew he was there and probably have pictures of him taking his picture of them.

sapien
Fri Nov 16 2012, 06:55PM
Mount Vernon, VA - home of George Washington, on the banks of the Potomac River.

[ Edited Sun Nov 18 2012, 09:12AM ]
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design