Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
WaterDawg
Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:16PM
YakityYac wrote ...

I don't understand why in the world you would kayak with known gaters!!! Holy smokes they are mean and I have no doubt they wouldn't think twice about knocking a kayaker out to eat! Or at least that is what I would be worried about

Not sure where I said I was kayaking with gators.
Living in Vermont, we "rarely" see a gator.
Perhaps if I were in the NY Sewer System, but even that is rare.

WaterDawg
Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:22PM
Truik wrote ...

Ditto!

That's a cool kayak! (And a cool dog!)

What kind of modifications were you going to do? (I've never brought any of my dogs with me on a kayak yet but it would be nice to be prepared in case I do.)

[ Edited Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:26PM ]
WaterDawg
Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:26PM
last one

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design