Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
actonusa
Sat Apr 11 2015, 10:12AM
Being the impulsive sort that I am, I couldn't wait for the weather to warm up for demos so I jumped in. Found some spectacular deals online and it will all be here in a couple days.

Here is the list (give me your thoughts)

Dagger Axis 12.0
Aqua Bound Sting Ray, carbon fiber 240cm
NRS Ninja PFD
Seals Sneak spray skirt
Cockpit cover w/integrated mesh storage bag.
Bilge pump and various smaller accessories.

It should all be here by Thursday and will all be wet on Friday!
Bob
Wed Apr 22 2015, 07:53AM
Has your Dagger came in yet? Looks like you did some research on what you wanted.

We ended up ordering our last 2 kayaks. I could have gotten them at about the same cost from our not quite local kayak retailer, however he could only get the current 2015 model of the kayaks we wanted. I wanted the 2014 model before they changed the seats, so we ordered them.

Keep us posted when you get them.

Bob
tmcblane
Tue Nov 10 2015, 02:38PM
Guess it didn't show up or he is still out on the water! LOL
I purchased the Dagger Axis 10.5 after sorting through all the yaks with my preferences. I love to paddle lake and river and this crossover is a real favorite.
davidlittle
Thu Apr 20 2017, 11:20AM
I am interested in purchasing the Dagger Axis. How do you like yours so far? Have you had it in any rapids (Class I or II)?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design