Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
nwscott
Wed Jun 24 2015, 08:22PM
Hey all. I'm new to kayaking, been wanting to do it for a while now. I had an old fiberglass kayak given to me. Just got back from my first outing with it. Now I'm definitely hooked. I do have some questions about my kayak which I'll post in general.
KC Kevin
Thu Jun 25 2015, 11:25AM

Welcome ! We'll be happy to answer those questions !

Enjoy the site, and be safe on the water!
Bob
Mon Jun 29 2015, 05:18AM
Greetings from the Missouri Ozarks.
Enjoy your kayak.

Bob
davidlittle
Thu Apr 20 2017, 10:36AM
Greetings! I am an Oregon native and happen to be stuck in Texas for a while. My wife and I are also fairly new to kayaking but we are definitely hooked! Enjoy!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design