Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Kayak Crazy, Please Login or Signup!
Welcome to the Kayak Crazy Forum!
New Page 1
Kayak Forum
Forums
Moderators: KC Kevin, Red Rocket, Jaydawgx7, Jared James, Administrator, LazyBanana, Sir_Flips_Alot, Mod Adrian, Grunt, moderatortest, Truik, Jess9689, Bob, KC Scarlett
Author Post
castroskayak
Thu Feb 25 2016, 11:37AM
I'm new to the kayaking world. Let me know if anyone in the area knows of some good placed to fish and kayak.
davidlittle
Thu Apr 20 2017, 11:01AM
My wife and I are fairly new to kayaking and live in the San Antonio area. We've been down three separate stretches of the Upper Guadalupe River, two sections of the Medina River, the South Llano River and San Marcos River. Our next trip will be on the Frio River near Garner State Park. The best fishing so far has been on the South Llano. It's a little distance from San Antonio (2 1/2 hours) but it's a very nice river. It doesn't have any large rapids and has lots of Perch and Bass. We camped at the State Park and used a shuttle to get us up river. The Upper Guadalupe is loads of fun but has larger rapids. Please let me know if you want more information. Enjoy??

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Moderator, Member

Disclaimer: Kayak Crazy (www.KayakCrazy.com), including but not limited to, staff, writers, sponsors, and our associates are not to be held accountable for any wrong or misleading information. Our visitors and members must assume and know the risks before attempting to kayak. Information on this site is mostly the views and opinions of the author and are to only be used in conjunction with kayak training from a professional. While kayaking; there is a risk of great bodily injury or even death. Products and services mentioned herein and opinions thereof contain absolutely no representation or warranties whatsoever. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities inherent with the products and the dangerous sport of kayaking. Please use discretion. Always wear an approved flotation device.
Legal | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Kayak Crazy, Inc. 2012-2013
[Click Here]

Designed by Angelus Design